About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 14 July 2016

#Bee Mine 2: #earrings, #bracelets, #rings

 

Following on from Bee Mine 1 is ...... Bee Mine Part 2. Bee jewellery has become part of all jewellers portfolios - it is almost impossible to go in a jewellers, either online or on the high street, and not see an ubiquitous bee something. Having looked at Pinterest and Polyvore I have made, what I think, is the best of the bee jewellery around at the moment at various price points. 

1 Is a gold toned bee hair band from Net a Porter by Jennifer Behr (£100).

2 Alex and Ani ring wrap Bee in rose gold from Zappos.com (£20).

3. Alex Monroe Rose Gold Baby Bee Charm Bracelet (£210). 

4 Alex Monroe Honey Bee Stud Earrings (£126) Alexmonroe.com

5 Sharon Kazzam Bee Accented Drop Earrings (£6,825) barneys.com

6 Alex Monroe Bee Signet Ring (£165) Alexmonroe.com


All views expressed in this post are my own and the photo is mine. The jewellery images are from Polvore.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing such an great artile. I love stud earrings for women which goes with any of my dress.

    ReplyDelete