About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 22 July 2016

Jewels of June: A Sparkling Ring Review


    I purchased this multi stone gold plated ring from an Etsy shop, Jewels of  June. The central stone is green agate (5x5mm) and the side stones are Moonstone and Rose Quartz. The ring does not look symmetrical which adds to the unusualness and quirkiness of it. There are 3 (3mm) Rose Quartz stones and 2 (4mm)Moonstones. The ring band is 1.5 MM wide and 1 MM thick. It is 14k gold plated on to sterling silver. It is extremely comfortable to wear as it is extremely light and the band is thin (I have neuropathic pain in my hands and cannot bear the feel of most rings on my fingers but this one doesn't make the pain worse).

As the shop is in New York it took around 2 1/2 weeks to arrive. As I wanted the band to be made smaller she had to cut and re gold the ring which added on a few days. The customer service was good as she kept me informed of where she was up to with my ring and the package was sent track able. It came in a Jiffy bag, a little cardboard box, a card telling me how to care for the ring and a little hessian bag to keep it in. 


I would use this seller again and recommend her to friends. Her customer service is great, the ring is well made and unusual and the price is reasonable.








I purchased the item myself (£51 inc shipping & 12.31 customs)


The Etsy shop and ring can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/294764829/multistone-ring-agate-ring-rose-quartz?ref=cat_gallery_15

No comments:

Post a Comment