About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Z for Accesorize: Review Part 2 Suri necklace and Bracelet


The pendant is cut in a teardrop shape as is the rest of the Suri collection and set in gold plated metal. The pendant looks classic and elegant and is small but eye catching. It is semi transparent so can take on colours which are behind the stone. It has a built in extender and a little z charm to show it is part of the Z for Accessorize range. 


The bracelet, again, is cut into the shape of a teardrop and is the smallest stone of the collection. As with the other items it is set on gold plated metal. The bracelet has an extender built in so larger wrists can also wear this bracelet. 

I bough these items myself and they are currently £7.50 each in the Accessorize sale. 

http://uk.accessorize.com/view/product/uk_catalog/acc_2.2/1842867000


http://uk.accessorize.com/view/product/uk_catalog/acc_2.3/1825177000

No comments:

Post a Comment