About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Z for Accessorize: Aura, aventurine, semi precious pendant #win


Designed by Zara Simon for her Z for Accessorize range, this pendant is gold plated and has a semi precious stone, aventurine as its pendant.  The stone is a deep forest green, one of 2016 A/W colours.  The stone measures 1cm and can look quite dull and uninspiring until the light hits it then the light bounces off showing different green hues,   The stone's cut is almost like a checkerboard giving lots of opportunity for the stone to be brigthened up when the light hits it.






The necklace is extendable from 20cm to 23.5 cm including the stone and bale. The setting is very sturdy and simple and it has a little "z" tag to show it belongs to the Z for Accessorize range.  The necklace, like all Accessorize jewellery comes on a little swing tag and can be found in selected stores and online.


To win this necklace please follow my IG page and comment under the post and / or reframe https://instagram.com/p/BKWfLB1gWbf/  for extra entries please follow my blog either via email or bloglovin.



I purchased this item and the one I am using as a prize myself and all views are my own. The item can be found here: http://uk.accessorize.com/view/product/uk_catalog/acc_2,acc_2.3/1825343000
The matching earrings: http://uk.accessorize.com/view/product/uk_catalog/acc_2,acc_2.4/1815213000

No comments:

Post a Comment