About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 41 year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly.My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday, 25 November 2016

British Birds Walking Cane: A Review

The delux British birds walking cane by Charles Buyers is extremely elegant, eye catching and not at all twee. The featured birds are a chaffinch, kingfisher, blue tit and robin and they look extremely realistic, not cartoonish. The same pattern is repeated throughout the shaft. 

 The delux British birds walking cane is a foldable, adjustable stick with a comfortable Derby handle. It has a plastic clip and see through wallet to keep it in when it is not in use. It has a matching wrist strap and ferrule. The stick can be adjusted from 83-93cm and is 31cm when folded. It weighs 375g. I purchased this stick from the Stick and Cane Shop and it was £24.95 not including postage.


I purchased my stick from the Stick and Cane Shop as they offer free alterations and I always need a section of the stick removing as I am only small. The customer service was excellent as usual. I has my stick within 3 days of my order and I am very pleased with it.

The cane is available here: http://www.stickandcaneshop.co.uk/Mobile/MBSCProduct.asp?pdtid=21918757

No comments:

Post a Comment