About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 25 November 2016

British Birds Walking Cane: A Review

The delux British birds walking cane by Charles Buyers is extremely elegant, eye catching and not at all twee. The featured birds are a chaffinch, kingfisher, blue tit and robin and they look extremely realistic, not cartoonish. The same pattern is repeated throughout the shaft. 

 The delux British birds walking cane is a foldable, adjustable stick with a comfortable Derby handle. It has a plastic clip and see through wallet to keep it in when it is not in use. It has a matching wrist strap and ferrule. The stick can be adjusted from 83-93cm and is 31cm when folded. It weighs 375g. I purchased this stick from the Stick and Cane Shop and it was £24.95 not including postage.


I purchased my stick from the Stick and Cane Shop as they offer free alterations and I always need a section of the stick removing as I am only small. The customer service was excellent as usual. I has my stick within 3 days of my order and I am very pleased with it.

The cane is available here: http://www.stickandcaneshop.co.uk/Mobile/MBSCProduct.asp?pdtid=21918757

2 comments:

  1. A walking stick is the best device for disabled people. Because helps them to balance on their feet and walk easily. If you want to buy a disabled people then you can visit our site. We provide the best walking sticks at a low price. Walking sticks UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful blog. It is so appreciated!!! You can also Discover a world of elegance and functionality at classy walking canes . Our online store showcases an exquisite collection of walking canes that blend style and support seamlessly. From classic wooden canes to modern, ergonomic designs, we cater to every taste and need. Each cane is meticulously crafted with attention to detail, ensuring durability and comfort. Step with confidence and grace with our exceptional selection of walking canes.

    ReplyDelete