About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 17 December 2016

Anna Sui LE Adventure Makeup Palette

I recently purchased this Anna Sui limited edition Adventure Makeup Palette (£6 from Amazon UK). It is a magnetised container which is meant to hold little pots of makeup that you buy separately. It is small compact, measuring 10.7 x 2.4 x 7.3 cm and has a great mirror. I have found that it makes a fantastic travel or mini jewellery box. The lid fastens securely,it is compact so fits quite easily in hand luggage or a hand bag and is deep enough to carry rings etc. It also looks great on my bed side table. As it is made of plastic it is quite durable so for £6 including p&p if you have Amazon Prime I think it's a bargain and a great stocking filler for Christmas. 
There is also a gold toned, larger version available for £12.

I purchased this item myself and it is available from:
Allertons.co.uk
Amazon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment