About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 23 December 2016

Tanzanite Chip Bracelet: A Review





I purchased my tanzanite chip bracelet from the Etsy seller Chalso. The bracelet cost £14 plus £2 p&p within the UK.

The bracelet is strung on elastic and will fit up to a 6.5" wrist comfortably. If you put in s request she will make the size of the bracelet to the size you require. The bracelet is strung with tanzanite chips which vary in size from 3-8mm and in depth of blueness. There is one little sterling silver bead which looks cute inbetween the blue stones. The bracelet comes in a little white bag.
                                                   
                                                   

The customer service is good. I got my bracelet within a few days of ordering it and I got a discount as my wrist is much smaller than 6.5" so fewer stones were needed. I think chip bracelets are a great way to be introduced to a stone in order to decide if you actually like the colour of it etc, as they are relatively cheap. 

Tanzanite is a December birthstone so would be great as a birthday gift or a stocking filler for anyone who like deep blue stones in their jewellery.


I purchased my item from here : https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/485488847/tanzanite-bracelet-tanzanite-chip?ref=cat_gallery_2

1 comment: