About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 1 February 2017

2017: The Year of Zodiac Jewellery

Astrology, zodiac signs and tarot imagery all feature heavily in the spring/summer fashion house collections. From Dior to Accessorize zodiac jewellery is here to stay for 2017.  If you want to give a nod to the star studded trend  there are a variety of price points: Z for  Accessorize has a gold plated cubic zircon studded zodiac pendant for £12.99 and I have already blogged about constellation ear crawlers.  Astley Clarke do zodiac pendants for £60 whilst Annoushka's offering is £550.

No comments:

Post a Comment