About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 9 February 2017

#Medical bracelets

Medical ID  bracelets save lives.  They inform other people who need to know what is wrong with you  when you are incapacitated.  The traditional ID bracelets are very chunky and visible.  They are engravable with the aliment, gender and name.  There is a variety of designs and sizes listed on the order sheet and more designs are available online. Prices range from £24.99-79.99.  


The one I saw is available at Boots and the website is:  www.Med-ID.com

No comments:

Post a Comment