About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 9 February 2017

#Stylish and Fun #Medical #Bracelets

There is a fine line to be drawn between the chunky, obvious, designed to be seen medical bracelets and ones that are more discreet, elegant and fun. Obviously in an emergency you want your medical bracelet to beef by medical personnel but for the rest of your life, well me anyway, want to try and forget or make the bracelet as unobtrusive as possible. I have uploaded a selection I bought from Amazon UK.  The thin bracelet is sterling silver whilst the teddy necklace and friendship bracelet are stainless steel. They are all engraveable and the medical bracelet insignia is clearly identifiable. The sterling silver bracelet is 5" with a 1"extender. The engraveable plate is 8mm x 18.5mm and the chain has a lobster clasp. The bracelet is £17.72 plus £3.99 p&p.  The teddy necklace chain is 14", tithe bear is 9x7x2 cm, so can fit a lot of detail on it and costs £18.71 plus £1.60 p&p. The friendship style bracelet is £12.99 with Amazon Prime and costs £12.99. This bracelet is a macrame nylon adjustable bracelet  and is aimed at the teen market. The bracelet is adjustable from 7.5" to 10.5". There were also lots of funky children's Velcro bracelets and some chunky gold bracelets but for the moment I am happy with these. 

I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in this post are my own.
Teddy kids necklace: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00LFSLQYA/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484510699&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=teddy+medical+bracelet&dpPl=1&dpID=41YdjepzwDL&ref=plSrch
Sterling silver bracelet: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00CA5RAXS/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Friendship bracelet: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00NA4YWTS/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1#featureBulletsAndDetailBullets_secondary_view_div_1484511569003

No comments:

Post a Comment