About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 15 April 2017

Paul & Joe Limited Edition 15th Ans Anniversary Makeup Collection: Review

I remember when I bought my first Paul & Joe cat shirt and matching lipstick case for my PhD graduation. 13 years on Paul & Joe Beaute are celebrating their 15th Anniversary and they have released this set, available at Asos, to commemorate their birthday.  It is £55 and includes a gift/jewellery box, 6 shimmering cat shaped eye shadows, cat shaped makeup bag, decorative tin and coral cat head and top hat lipstick.

   

The gift box doubles as a jewellery box as well.   It is quite large and sturdy with an adorable cat shaped handle.  The drawers are quite deep so you certainly could fit quite a lot of jewellery in there.

  

The cat and top hat lipstick is a universally flattering coral shade.  Normally P&J lipsticks can be taken out of the casing, but in this case it is fastened in.  The lipstick container has cats on it.

 

The cat makeup up bag is padded, has ears and has the Paul and Joe logo embossed on the zip and stitched on the bag.




The 6 cat shaped eye shadows are are not fragile - I dropped one and it didn't break!







Three shadows can be put into the little travel tin, if you want to make them portable (I just want to look at them!).

   

All this comes packed in a cube box and you certainly get a lot for £55.  Bon Anniversaire Paul & Joe!

     

I purchased the items myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own.








No comments:

Post a Comment