About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Tartan Walking Sticks





Inspired by a possible second Scottish Referendum, I decided to look for tartan/celtic walking sticks. The top 3 are from Classic Canes, the bottom from Charles Buyers. The tartan permit blue badge  is from the Blue Badge Company (I have reviewed their permit holders in two previous posts).

I thought tartan walking sticks would be aimed at the older user, but when looking at the colour combinations they are quite eye-catching without being obviously tartan of the old car rugs variety. Rather than mirror the tartan theme clothing wise I would take one of the colours in the tartan and make that my main colour for my clothes so the blend rather than match. 

Available from:
Classic Canes




Charles Buyers:
Celtic walking stick



Blue Badge Company: Tartan Permit Holder

No comments:

Post a Comment