About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 20 May 2017

The Beak Knows: Givenchy Tartine Chocolat Azul Eau de Toilette 50 ml


Givenchy Tartine Chocolat Azul Eau de Toilette is around £23-31 for 50 ml and is available from several perfume and french pharmacy online stores.  This perfume is designed for babies/children so it is alcohol free. It is a gourmand scent.  The top notes are orange, galbanum and lemon. The middle notes are honeysuckle, jasmine and lily-of-the-valley. The base notes are amber, musk, oakmoss and brazilian rosewood. This is a gentle lemony, summery scent. It needs to be reapplied every few hours as the scent does not last long. The bottle is pretty but basic, a no frills but elegant design. I have noticed that when I have been in France a lot of French Pharmacies sell this in a gift set with a coordinating teddy, cloth or baby suit. 

I normally wear this in the summer as due to lack of  alcohol it will not react with the sun and cause irritation on my skin. I always get people asking what I am wearing when I wear this as it is so light, summery,  refreshing, smells edible and is an unusual scent! 


No comments:

Post a Comment