About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 6 May 2017

Sticks & Stones: Peacocks, Strutting Through Spring


The peacock motif be it the bird of just the feather and its vibrant colours have always been a spring/ summer favourite. The mermaidy, unicorn bluish/ purple/ greenish vibe that can be seen in makeup etc provides a great palette for walking sticks and jewellery and they would look great with block colour summer dresses or tunics and Capri pants. The sticks I found are all available on Amazon and most are reasonably priced.   The jewelled stick is meant more as fashion accessory more than an actual aid, but it is so pretty that I included it anyway. Jewellery wise the brooches vary from the very expensive but beautiful Butler and Wilson peacock brooches down to the one I found on eBay for £1.99 (the one on the bottom row). The scarves are from Not on the High Street and the White Stuff one from House of Fraser. These are great as they can be used a wraps, scarfs, sarongs and head scarfs and be used in Autumn/Winter to brighten up your outfit. I hope you enjoy these sticks and stones posts. I enjoy making them! Have a great month. 

 

Available From:

No comments:

Post a Comment