About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 4 June 2017

101DalmatiansxCathKidston

Going to numerous Doctor's/Hospital appointments I do not necessarily want to take a large or favourite bag to be cluttered up with. I still, however, want to be comfortable and fashionable.  The 101 Dalmatian x Cath Kidston range is cute and practical. The items I bought can be wiped down or washed, they are practical and cute.

The Dalmatian spot kids pocket purse is great for loose change and as it has a key ring fob can be attached to zips etc.  It measures 13 x 9 x 1 cm and has a zip.  It has the dalmatian puppy print on it. It is made from PVC coated cotton and  wiped clean.


The Dalmatian spot kids cross body (£18) has an adjustable strap, popper fastening, red lining and adjustable strap.  It is made from PVC coated cotton, can be wiped clean and measures 16 x 18 x 2 cm.   I can fit my ipod, bottle of water pocket purse in it. As I am only 4ft 7" the strap is just the right length for  me.  When I buy adult sized bags I have to get extra holes put in the strap otherwise the bag is around my knees!


Made from 100% cotton, the Dalmatian spot print kids puppy pocket book bag measures 30x30x1cm and can be wiped clean.  There is a front pocket and the bag itself is quite roomy.  There are bo fasteners which is my oly issue with the bag.




Available from:


No comments:

Post a Comment