About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 19 August 2017

Babyliss Smooth Dry Hot Air Styler


I purchased the Babyliss Smooth Dry Hot Air Styler when it was QVC's TSV for £24.99.  This brush dries and styles at the same time.  It is comparable to the Revlon Perfectionist 2 in 1 Dryer which I have already reviewed.  It is slightly smaller than the Revlon one and I find  the switch is easier to use with hands that are sometimes stiff.  




The Babyliss has two heat settings and a cool setting, comes with 2 detangling combs and has a removable filter.  The Smooth \Dry Hot Air Styler paddle brush has a mixture of silicon bristles and straightening fins which help straighten hair whilst ionic conditioners boost shine and reduce the dreaded frizz.  The paddle brush allows you to add volume to your hair whilst drying and also smooth fizz and tame fly away strands leaving hair looking straight and glossy.



Available from:

No comments:

Post a Comment