About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Jessica Russell Flint: Regal Tiger Handkerchief



The regal tiger handkerchief by Jessica Russell Flint is very majestic and, well, regal! It measures 30x30cm and has the tiger print on one side. I purchased mine from withmuchlove.studio and it cost £13 plus £3.50 postage. It came in a little pillow box. 

I don't intend to use this as a hanky but instead I will use it as a instagram/blog prop as it is eye catching and unusual. The service from the company itself was great. My order got lost, so they sent me a Jessica Russell Flint cotton bag to make up for the delay, which was very generous of them.  I would not hesitate to use them again as their products are unusual and the customer service is grrreat. 



I purchased this item myself and it is available here

No comments:

Post a Comment