About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Pandora Disney Collection


 The Disney Pandora Collection has made it to the UK!!  Made from sterling silver, enamel and sparkling crystals, the collection comprises of the traditional Pandora bracelet and beads, locket and charms.  The prices are listed n the above photo and seem quite reasonable considering the amount of detail that has gone in to each piece.  Pandora have a special intoductory offer on at the moment - if you spend £99 on this collection you get a free gold disney clutch bag. 



Available here and all Pandora stockists.

No comments:

Post a Comment