About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 23 October 2017

Z for Accessorize 3 x Stone Stacking Ring Set





I recently purchased these 3 x stone stacking ring set from Accessorize (£17.00 plus £2 p&p). They are gold plated and set with semi precious stones. I bought the small which measures 16.5 mm diameter in the inner ring. They are gold plated. They came within 2 days, securely wrapped in a box plus Accessorize branded packaging. They were fastened to a Z for Accessorize swing tag. The tags used to say which stones had been used in the jewellery but this information hasn't been printed on the tags on my last few purchases which I find a bit disappointing as I like to know what the stones are. I know I can guess, but I would probably be wrong! My tag did say the stones were cubic zirconia - which I know they aren't, so maybe Accessorize is using up old tags.

The rings themselves are very delicate and colourful. The combination of stone colour and gold makes the gold almost glow. They are comfortable to wear, the stones do not stick out to much and risk snagging autumn jumpers or scratching glasses. I have worn them stacked and separately on different fingers. I really like my rings, just wish they had matching items as well.

Available in store or online here

No comments:

Post a Comment