About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 28 November 2017

The Old FarmHouse Jewellery: Squirrel Studs




I first notice The Old Farmhouse Jewellery range when browsing my instagram feed. They are based in Penzance, UK and the owner/designer is Victoria Whitaker.   She has an Etsy shop and a shop based at Theoldfarmhousejewellery.com.  She accepts commissions and stocks a large range of her own own affordable designs.  

I purchased these mini squirrel sterling silver studs (£10) plus p&p from Etsy.   They are tiny - all the mini stud range measure 0.6-0.8mm.   They are not twee but very squirrel like. Even though they are tiny (and my poor grip and coordination issues) they are quite easy to grip and put in the ear lobe.  They fasten with a butterfly backing.  There is a huge choice of designs in the mini stud range - squirrels, ducks, hedgehogs etc.  There are also anklets, bangles, children's Jewellery and a Cornwall copper range. After having several visiting hedgehogs over the summer my next purchase will be the he hedgehog studs. 


Available from their Etsy shop: here (squirrell studs).

No comments:

Post a Comment