About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 26 January 2018

Paul & Joe Beaute, Paris in April, Part 4, Lips


Paul & Joe Beaute brought out three new limited edition refill lipsticks for their Paris in April collection which are all sheer. These fit into the new refillable lipstick cases.  The lipsticks are Saint Germain (105), Rue Cermieux (106) and Rue Montorgueil (207). The RRP is £14 each. I have 106.  It doesn't feather or feeel heavy on my lips and lasts around 3 hours without needing reapplication.   The lipsticks are infused with orange oil,  Jojoba oil and shea butter to hydrate the lips and my lips certainly felt moisturised after wearing it.  They do have a rose tea scent but this soon fades away.   I think this, and all the other P&J lipsticks I have tried make my lips look like mine but better.  I have a very slight jelly fish scar on my top lip and this disguises it but still makes my lips look natural without my lipstick looking caked on. They lipsticks give a understated, elegant wash of natural colour with a natural glossy shine.

 As well as their innovative ways of presenting their face colours the cat lipstick is their most famous product.  Paul & Joe have brought out a cat shaped UV refill clear lip balm (403) which is £11. This is shaped like a cat's head and it is a clear balm which protects lips against harmful UV rays whilst the jojoba and macadamia nut oils to hydrating lips. The balm leaves a colourless sheen to the lips.  There is a slight tea rose scent which fades away and the balm also has a slight minty taste. The lip balm also fits into the refillable lipstick cases.




I purchased these items myself. 
Paul & Joe Beaute is available at BeautyBay.com and Amazon UK. It will be available from Feel Unique from March 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment