About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Riedesigned Squirrel Pocket Mirror

Valerie Harrison is the artist and owner of Etsy and Ebay shop Redesigned.  She is inspired by nature and the countryside and her illustrations are very realistic.  I have purchased several items from her as gifts and they are always well recieved as her designs are not twee or run of the mill.  This 58mm mirror comes in a little tartan bag and is £3.95 plus £1.95 P&P.  I bought this as I needed a gift, preferably squirrel themed, which would be both useful and fit through a letterbox. The illustration is a red squirrel with a cheeky glint in his eye.  The mirror itself magnifies quite well.



I purchased this item myself and it is available from:

Etsy 

Ebay UK 





1 comment:

  1. I'd have never thought of this before.

    ReplyDelete