About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 12 April 2018

Dead Sea Spa Magik Dead Sea Bath Salts

As I have mentioned in previous blog posts I have severs chronic pain which can be partially revlieced for a few hours by soaking ins hot bath. I find that using Dead Sea salts relaxes my muscles even more and reduces the intensity of the pain for a few more hours. I enjoy using the Kneipp: Stress Free Herbal Bath OilDeep Sleep Mineral Bath Salts, and their Lavender Balancing Bath Salts but for that extra umph I will add a few handfuls of Dead Sea Spa Magik Dead Sea Bath Salts or if my skin and scalp are feeling especially dry and flakey (I have stress related psoriasis on my face, shoulders and scalp which is also made worse by my medication) I will just use (a lot) of the Dead Sea Bath Salts and soak for around 40 minutes in a warm bath.

The bath salts contain natural minerals, a combination of bromide, potassium and magnesium to help relieve dry skin and relax muscles and joints. Natural exfoliant leave skin glowing and smooth whilst antiseptic and antifngal properties help allocate skin complaints such as acne, psoriasis and eczema.  The bath salts are white and dissolve into the bath water, leaving the water clear and odourless.

I certainly feel relaxed and in less pain after soaking in a bath of these salts.  The pain hasn't complete gone but it is considerably alleviated for a few hours, allowing me to get a few hours unbroken sleep. My skin does feel silkier. The psoriasis on my scalp, face and shoulders is, indeed, controlled l when I use these salts, as is the infection on my ear (I caught a skin infection on my earlobe when I was in hospital and it occasionally flairs up). I notice a difference in the condition of my skin if I stop using it.

I will never stop using Dead Sea Spa Magik Bath Sea Salts. They have considerably improved my skills n complaints and help reduce my neuropathic and muscular pain.

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.

Dead Sea Spa Magik products are available at: Amazon UK, Holland and Barrett, Dead Sea Cosmetics UK and independent stockists. 

1 comment:

  1. That's really helpful - I have a shoulder problem at the minute, thanks for the recommendation of all of those products, really useful

    ReplyDelete