About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 25 April 2018

Ottoman Hands 3 Stone Ring



I was lucky enough to win this Ottoman Hands  3 stone ring last year in their Instagram competition.  It is very much a "statement" piece of jewellery! The stones are labradorite, mother of pearl and Turquoise.  The band and setting are 21ct gold covered brass.  It is heavy, but comfortable to wear. The band is quite thick so it supports the weight of the stones.  My ring came in a little Ottoman Hands embossed pouch, with three cards explaining the meaning behind the stones, which I thought was a nice touch that I haven't seen before (and I have bought a lot of jewellery over the years!).  I wouldn't necessarily wear this ring every day, glasses, hay fever and large rings do not make a great combination. I do wear it when I want my hands, jewellery or me to be noticed! My ring and Ottoman Hands Jewellery generally are stunning, flamboyant and that little bit extra. Combining unusual combinations of semi precious stones, they use unusual stones and eye catching settings plus they are a reasonably affordable brand. Ottoman Hands Jewellery can be found o their own website, Asos, John Lewis, Topshop and The British Museum. 


I won this ring but this did not affect my review. 


Ottoman Hands Website

No comments:

Post a Comment