About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 28 April 2018

Z for Accessorize: Platinum Capricorn Constellation Pendant Necklace


The Z for Accessorize Platnium Capricorn Constellation Pendant is £15 and the same design/ dimensions as the gold version I reviewed in a previous blog post. The Constellation Pendant is part of the Z for Accessorize range and all other 11 star constellations are available.  The pendant and chain are platinum plated over brass. The Capricorn Constellation is marked out in tiny cubic zirconia stones and "Capricorn" is engraved on the reverse of the pendant charm.  There is a built in extender on the chain and the closure is a lobster fastening which is quite large and easy to grip. 



 
I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog post are my own.
Available from Accessorize online and in store.






2 comments: