About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 24 May 2018

Review: Gardman Hanging Wild Bird Feeding Station

Last summer I reviewed the Gardman Bird Feeding Station for children.  The birds still love it but I needed more feeding space as I now get more birds including a robin and a blue tit coming to eat there.  The largest feeder I could find was the Gardman hanging bird feeder tray (£14.99).  

I did have to put the station together by clipping/ forcing the metal hooks over the hoops which took some time but once it is put together it is very sturdy.  The whole station measures approx  19.5" from hook to the base of the tray.  The large tray measures 10"by10" and is 1" deep.  The tray itself is easy to clean but the water dish, which sits directly above the tray, is difficult to remove as the chain triangle is quite narrow so if the dish still has water in it it is hard to manovere out without spilling any.  
Percy, the pigeon was the first to investigate and use the tray feeder, but now they all use it and it is a great addition as I can put out quite a lot more food as it is now the breeding season. 


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment