About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 31 May 2018

Toms Glitter Crotchet Slip On Espadrilles




As someone who only has size 2UK feet I have difficulty finding shoes that look grown up.  Toms do range of  shoes that spans /junior/adults which look exactly the same.  These silver crochet slip on espadrilles are available in both junior and adult sizes.  I also like the fact that Toms, as a company are ethically sound.

Toms shoes have had a one for one policy for their shoe range since 2007. They have slowly widened  the range of shoes they donate to cover not only the original slip on espadrilles but also winter boots, wet weather slip on shoes, sports shoes and locally produced shoes. Toms glasses range supports eye tests, prescription glasses, eye surgery and sight saving surgery, Tom Roasting Co purchases support clean water supplies in  7 countries in the regions that produce their coffee beans and the purchase of Toms bags helps enable Toms Giving Partners to ensure the materials and training necessary to ensure healthy births.

The silver crochet espadrilles are comfortable to wear.  I have neuropathic pain in my fry and cannot stand it if shoes rub or press on my feet at all.  They are lightweight, easy to slip on, there is an elasiced "v" to the front of the shoe and they have a padded insole, the Toms branding can be seen on a logo on the heel of the shoe and a little tag at the side.  The sole is synthetic and textile, the  upper is textile and the inner lining is leather and textile.


Available:
Here


1 comment:

  1. Aww they are gorgeous, I have the opposite problem being a size 8! Finding cute comfortable shoes that don't make my feet look like boats!!

    ReplyDelete