About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 1 June 2018

Acdria Tiger Butterfly Stud Earrings

                 


 Acdria were established in 2012 in Liverpool, their first jewellery design was the Tiger butterfly.  They have expanded their designs to encompass not only different types of butterflies but also fans, leaves, flowers  and peacock feathers. Their products are vegan, cruelty free and designed and made  handmade in the UK. They have their own Etsy shop, Web shop and are stocked in select independent gift shops such as Podarok. The jewellery is described as "see through" and is made from resin. The butterfly posts are made from stainless steel, so unlikely to cause an allergic reaction. All items arrive well packaged and in a branded gift box.

I chose the orange Tiger butterfly stud earrings in orange (£12 plus £2 p&p), they also come in blue, purple, dark blue and red, as I get lots of these butterflies in my garden and love photographing them.  The earrings are very realistic, dainty and delicate. They measure 3cmx1.2.cm. they lie completely flat against the ear, so less likely to get snagged, if like me, you wear glasses and fiddle with them.  I really like them, they are eye catching, unusual, don't look twee and would make great bridesmaid/bridal gifts.  There is a whole range of butterfly jewellery to choose from, I especially like the Tiger butterfly hair pin (£28), as so few companies make hair ornaments any more.


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.







4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely words and for the review. We are delighted that you love our jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jewellery is so life like - I adore all the butterflies especially

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look very pretty especially in the sun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and so unusual. I love these.

    ReplyDelete