About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 24 June 2018

Book Review: No Strings by Cara Lockwood (M&B Dare)


No Strings is written by Cara Lockwood and is part of the Mills & Boon Dare collection.  Emma Allaire is a writer who is persuaded to use the NOST (No Strings Attached) dating app to improve/ spice up her sex life.  The creator of the app, Xavier Pena doesn't believe in love but enjoys the philosophy of no strings attached sex and then move on.  They meet on the app, then in real life, have great chemistry and great sex.  Will Xavier see that love can and does exist.  The novel also has a more serious angle- namely internet safety and the potential danger of dating apps.  Emma is stalked by another app user and Xavier has to intervene. 


This is a very modern romance, hook up on a dating app, have lots of hot sex everywhere and ... fall in love! The book also reveals not only the pros but also the cons of these apps. A side storyline had Emma being stalked by a deranged app user.  Lots of chemistry, interesting, up to date storyline which I enjoyed reading.

I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley

Available from:
Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment