About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 24 June 2018

Pippa Small Jewellery: Khusha Ring

I have bought and reviewed several pieces of Pippa Small Jewellery.  I have reviewed Lapis studs from the Turquoise Mountain intituative, the lapis bracelet sold on eBay UK in aid of Children in Crisis and reviewed and given away a Monsoon/PippaSmall  aquamarine pendant. I love the charitable/ giving back element that forms the basis that drives Pippa Small to design and make beautiful, unusual and unique pieces of jewellery that helps others in parts of the world that desperately need it.

I purchased this Khusha ring size J via Amazon UK (RRP £160 but it was reduced to £35.54).  It came in a colourful little silk bag, which is also made by local artisans, and I love it.  The ring is made of gold vermeil and there is an intricate inlayed star design across it.  The inlay is jasper and Turquoise.  The length of the star design is 2.8cm. He ring band is a comfortable size but as the gold circle slightly overlaps the finger at either side I would not wear it as an every day ring but keep it for special occasions as I have a habit of scratching my eye and scratching the lense when I wear larger statement rings! The ring is currently available in size R and the matching earrings are too (£160).






I purchased this item myself and the thoughts expressed in this blog are my own.

There is currently a ring in size R available from



1 comment: