About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 13 September 2019

Acdria Unique Butterfly Bangle

Disclaimer: I have purchased and have been gifted items to review from Acdria.  I purchased this and some other items I will be reviewing and giving away in my Christmas giveaway myself as I love their jewellery and aesthetic.  

I purchased the Acdria Unique Butterfly Bangle (£36) as a gift and liked it so much I purchased one for myself. Acdria are a jewellery firm based in Liverpool who design and manufacture all their items in the UK. All their items are inspired by nature, are handcrafted, made from resin and are cruelty free so are suitable for vegans. The butterfly bangle measures 6.7cm. The bangle is made from clear resin with colourful butterflies flying across it. As the resin is transparent it does look slightly different as it take on the colours around it. I like  the bangle as it looks as though there are butterflies flying around my wrist. It is very light to wear but as I have very thin wrists I do find it slightly too large and have to wear a thick jersey with it to bulk up my arm or it falls off! It came packaged in an elegant Acdria branded gift box and arrived 2 days after I ordered it via Etsy. 
I enjoy wearing Acdria jewellery and giving items as gifts so will continue to do so. 


I purchased this item myself but have been gifted 2 items in the past.  







3 comments:

  1. Thank you Susan for your lovely review. We are delighted you are happy with the jewellery we create.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bangle is so charming and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous & so bright & colourful! I love Etsy for beautiful crafts.

    ReplyDelete