About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 24 May 2021

Review: Gardman Compact Ground Bird Feeder

 The Gardman Compact Ground Bird Feeder was a hit with my blackbirds, once I put it on their picnic table. The feeder is made of micro mesh so it is light and easy to clean. The tray stands on little legs so it doesn’t rest in water if it rains. It measures 7x7x1”, the feet give it an extra inch. Even though it’s compact it fits quite a large amount of bird food in it. I just take a few handfuls of suet pellets, nuts and sunflower hearts and fill it once a day. I have noticed that blackbirds have become more regular visitors since I bought this feeder, whilst the others prefer the feeding station feeders. 


I purchased this item myself and views expressed in my blog are my own 










3 comments:

  1. Looks FABULOUS- dad would love one for father's day LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't a ground bird feeder pose a problem with attracting other wildlife, especially the unwanted kind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a great addition for the garden!

    ReplyDelete