Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Win Swarovski 100 Years of Disney Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck Pendant

This is the landing page for my Swarovski 100 Years of Disney Donald & Mickey competitions. You are welcome to enter both or just one competition. The competition is open worldwide. Good luck to you all. 



#win Swarovski 100 Years Disney Mickey Mouse Pendant, White, Rhodium Plated Necklace









Win Swarovski 100 Years of Disney Donald Duck Pendant (£119)

60 comments:

  1. My wife and daughter would both love these

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think id be keeping these for myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect present for our children’s birthdays

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great birthday present for our Yasmin’s birthday

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely something for my mum 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister sometimes wears some cute Mickey Mouse earrings, so this would be a lovely gift for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an item on my nieces chr list and probably a lot of other people’s too

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both lovely. I love Disney jewellery and so does my niece.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This would lovely for my Disney mad nieces birthday. 🎂🎊🎉

    ReplyDelete
  10. our grandaughter would love this

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful my wife and daughter would love them

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are Disney crazy so this is a perfect prize for us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love disney so id absolutely love to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These would make a nice christmas present for my niece

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are beautiful 😍

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Disney and I love jewelry. The best of both worlds

    ReplyDelete
  17. My wife would like these very much indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  18. fiona waterworth1 October 2026 at 18:06

    brilliant, the mouse actually looks right

    ReplyDelete
  19. My granddaughter would love this

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great prize

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would keep this for myself as i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so gorgeous and I am a massive Disney Fan, I would be thrilled to win this, thank you 🩷

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is lovely and would make a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to win this beautiful Disney jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great Christmas gift for Amelia.

    ReplyDelete
  27. My daughter is a huge Donald Duck fan so would love that one

    ReplyDelete
  28. They're both so dainty and so pretty. Wonderful memories, too.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I absolutely love this

    ReplyDelete
  30. Both pendants are gorgeous - as a lifelong Disney fan I'd love to wear the Mickey one every day. Fingers crossed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Absolutely stunning, perfect for my youngest daughter . I just love how dainty and exquisite they are.

    ReplyDelete
  32. They're both lovely

    ReplyDelete
  33. So nice thanks. (JooDee)

    ReplyDelete
  34. These are gorgeous! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would love to keep this for myself. It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Suzanne Williams4 October 2026 at 12:55

    I think I'd want to keep this for myself, but I might give it to my sister for Christmas if I'm feeling generous!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Id love to gift to mynneice - has a big birthday coming up soon- she'll love

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lovely - perfect for my Granddaughter x

    ReplyDelete
  39. My Granddaughter would treasure this!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wearing this would always remind me of my childhood watching Donald Duck & Mickey Mouse with my family, happy memories!

    ReplyDelete
  41. These are so cute, I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I used to work for a china store when I was 15 and I always coveted the swarovski jewellery. As a huge Disnerd, I can't put to words how much I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  44. These would be lovely to win for my sister who loves Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Fabulous little pendants! They are both so cute I will enter for both :D

    ReplyDelete
  46. My granddaughter would like either of these.

    ReplyDelete
  47. very nice how cute

    ReplyDelete
  48. Nice to try and win for my daughters upcoming birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  49. These would be nice for Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Lovely giveaway. These are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  51. would love this thank you for this prize

    ReplyDelete
  52. These would be the perfect prize especially with out upcoming trip to disney

    ReplyDelete
  53. My grandaughters birthday is soon, a lovely gift

    ReplyDelete
  54. My grandaughters birthday soon, a lovely gift

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oh my goodness, my granddaughter would love this

    ReplyDelete
  56. Pauline Burroughs18 October 2026 at 10:17

    This is gorgeous, my grandddaughter would absolutely love it

    ReplyDelete
  57. These are so cute! I do love a bit of sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. I love this , I know I’d want to keep it but I’m sure my daughter would ‘borrow’ it.

    ReplyDelete