About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 25 May 2017

Alpha H Liquid Gold v Alpha H Liquid Rose Gold (Limited Edition)




This blog post is going to compare the classic staple Alpha H Liquid Gold with the new, limited edition Liquid Rose Gold.  

Enriched with silk proteins, licorice extract and Glycolic Acid, Liquid Gold (LG) is the "ultimate overnight facial" designed to be used alternate nights without serums or moisturisers.  It gently exfoliates and plumps tired skin, helping to refine the appearance of pores and skin texture.  Liquid Gold aims to revitalise dull, tired skin and is a resurfacing treatment designed to diminish wrinkles, pigmentation and sun damage. 

The Rose Gold version combines all the resurfacing and smoothing benefits of LG combined with gorgeous smelling botanical oils and weightless moisture.  As soon as i flipped open the bottle I could smell roses and once I had applied it with a cotton pad I felt more relaxed. As this is a night time treatment I could smell a faint aroma of roses as I drifted off to sleep.
I used the original LG on one side of my face, neck, decollete and hand and the Rose Gold on the other.
The original side did feel and look plumped and revitalised, The Rose Gold side also felt softer and silkier.  I preferred the Rose Gold side.
 



I purchased both items myself and the views expressed in this blog post are my own.

Available from:
the original LG is available from Cult Beauty, Beauty Bay,  QVC etc.
the Rose Gold edition is available from QVC UK

No comments:

Post a Comment