About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 20 December 2017

John Lewis In To The Woods Terranium Tree Decoration



 The John Lewis In To The Woods terranium tree decoration (£7 down to £4.90) is not just a Christmas decoration. Whilst I shall use it as a tree decoration and put some Christmas jewellery gifts in it, I shall also use it as a jewellery box and hang it on a hook next to my dressing table.

It measures 13cm(h), the widest part of the terrarium measures 7cm across and the base 4cm. It is made from glass and brass.  It represents great value - terraniums and insta-friendly props are nortoriously expensive! It is also well made and is a fun way to display  and give out small presents, and eco friendly as the terranium can be used again. It is not longer available online but I have seen it then instore. 



2 comments:

  1. I've never seen anything like this before. It sounds like a bargain.

    ReplyDelete