About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 8 February 2018

Walking Stick Holders


Ever been in a very quiet restaurant/library/shop where it is so quiet you could here a pin drop, you hook your stick over a chair or on a table only for it to fall off and noisily clatter to the floor. I, for one, have to wait for someone to pick it up for me as I cannot bend down and I also have ruined several expensive walking sticks as they have chipped upon landing.  The same goes for walking frames and wheel chairs. How can walking sticks be secured but still be within reach without risk of them falling off and getting damaged, mammoth struggle to retrieve them.  All the options I found are available on Amazon UK.  There are some cheap options that get good reviews. I especially like the reflective strip (under £6 including postage) as it fulfils a dual purpose.  It secures your stick and also acts as a reflective light when flipped down to rest against the stick so acts as a great safety device as well.

All these items are available on Amazon UK. 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we see that some of our family member like the grandfather, grandmother holding the furniture while they walk around the home. A walking rollator can help them to walk around the home easily. A walking rollator is very easy to use and it can provide support to balance, carry bags, and you can also seat you getting tired.

    ReplyDelete