About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 17 June 2021

Book Review: Stolen in her Wedding Gown by Amanda Cinelli

Stolen In Her Wedding Gown is written by Amanda Cinelli and published by Mills and Boon Modern. Priya is about to walk down the aisle for her very fancy socialite Manhattan wedding. Unfortunately her groom has other ideas and has run off to be with someone else. The wedding was a business transaction which would save her father’s business. She, therefore, marries Eros, the erstwhile groom’s half brother  instead.  Priya married to save the family business. Eros marries as he needs to be married before his brother (and stay married for a year) to claim his inheritance. 

Both characters seem rather bitter. Eros that he is the illegitimate brother, Priya that her family do not recognise her successes. The chemistry is obvious between the two characters but is it sustainable when they are not alone on their private island and have to deal with real life. 


I love Mills & Boon UK and I think you will too! Click my personal referral link to get a discount on your first purchase http://rwrd.io/f4yjeqp?c 


I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted



1 comment: