About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 9 June 2021

Review: Serenity Garden Planter


As mentioned in my previous post I decided to plant some flowers in memory of my cat. As a complete novice starting from scratch I decided to look on Amazon and found these 2 large planters for £16.95 including delivery. 


Each planter measures 21cm (H) x 31cm (top diameter, base diameter 18cm). 10litres of compost filled it to the top. They are made from plastic, so not that heavy even when filled with compost and have 5 holes in the base for drainage. The planters are a greenish/blueish colour depending upon the sun and have a white floral pattern etched in. I like them and feel they were good value when compared to the reviews of other planters in this price range.  




1 comment: