About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 29 May 2023

Review: House of Alyssa Smith, Coronation Crown Necklace



I received this Alyssa Smith sterling silver Coronation Crown necklace as a freebie during Coronation month. From April to May everyone who spent £35 or more received a Crown pendant and chain, there were 2 designs, I do really like the intricate detailing and the chain design, but I’m not a Royalist and it deserves to go to someone who will wear and love it.  



I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. The competition is not affiliated to Alyssa Smith in any way.



No comments:

Post a Comment