About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 12 June 2023

Review: Stackers Marble Cone Small Jewellery Peak

I purchased a Stackers small marble effect jewellery peak (£10) to use both as a blog prop and to store my favourite rings by my bedside. The ring cones are part of the Stackers Peak range and are available in two sizes and two colour ways. They are available in small and large. The small measures 7.2 x 3.3 cm, the large 11.3 x7cm and has a hidden compartment at the base to store more jewellery. The cones are made from resin and are available in either rose quartz or marble effect. There is felt on the base embossed with the Stackers logo to prevent any possible scratches. 

I was lucky enough to win and then review the Stackers large grey peak way back in 2018 and whilst I still use it I do prefer the aesthetic and colour way of the newer versions. It looks more refined and elegant. I also find that when my rings are stacked on the peak they are liable to slide off when I lift the lid to get to jewellery in the base. Having said that I am considering getting the rose quartz large version and putting the grey version into retirement! I like that the small peak is small enough not to be knocked over or take up too much room on my bedside cabinet whilst it can still hold several rings. The marble effect means that the cone almost glows in certain lights and so will make a great blog prop when I am presenting any new rings. 

I like this ring storage holder and I am considering upgrading my grey large cone to the rose quartz version. My existing cone has lasted several years and is still going strong so the workmanship is great.  The cones certainly will last longer than the copies on Shien etc and so will work out cheaper year per use. 

 I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment