About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Paul & Joe: Christmas Collection 2018

Paul & Joe Beaute Christmas Collection 2018  has some lovely giftable items. The hand cream and lip balm are available in two different designs, a retro flowery one or a cat design (I selected the cat one) whilst the cat soap keeps selling out.





The Gipsy Aromatic Soap (£14) is a Limited Edition bath soap made from sustainably sources palm oil. The soap fragrance is orange flower water. The cat that is cat bed in the soap and features on the cardboard lid is Gipsy, Sophie Malachy’s cat. Gypsy has also had her own lipstick and refillable case this year. The scent is very strong and I would never use as it would spoil the intricate detail carved into the soap. Mine will be kept in a drawer to fragrance my clothes and be brought out to be admired. 


The lip balm (£14 for 12g) is available in two festive scents: mulled wine or Christmas stollen. The lip balm is infused with peppermint, lavender and olive oils to keep the lips soft, hydrated and moisturised whilst also smoothing them.  The balm is occlusive, locking in moisture to create a silky smooth sheen on the lips.




The hand cream (£11 for is available in two festive fragrances, Christmas stollen and mulled wine.  I chose the stollen version as it had a picture of a cat on it, is £11 for . The cat graphics also featured on both a refillable lipstick case and a refillable makeup case earlier this year. The fragrance is very subtle - it would make a lovely Christmas fragrance. It contains olive and grape seed oils and Shea butter to keep hands firm, moisturised and smooth.

I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 

Soap - Amazon UK

Lip balm - Beauty Bay

Hand cream - Beauty Bay








4 comments:

  1. Great review! I love all the cat stuff 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beauties - will make fabulous gifts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very dainty and pretty for some reason these items remind me of my late nan , I think maybe she used to collect items like this .... so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cat graphics and the cat figurine! It's all quite fun!

    ReplyDelete