About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 26 October 2020

Review: Disney Store Maleficent Hanging Ornament


The Disney Store Maleficent (£13) is a combination of spooky Halloween and cheery Christmas. The green flames and Maleficent’s dramatic pose are very Halloween but she still seems to fit in with traditional cheery hanging ornaments. Maybe she represents the Grinch camp! The ornament measures 11x7x8cm. She can be hung with her chiffon hanging loop or left as a free standing ornament.

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

1 comment:

  1. Curious and delightful at the same time! I hadn't seen this range until I dipped into your reviews. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete