About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 8 March 2022

Review: Edinburgh Jewellery Tiny Lucky Frog Charm



Edinburgh Jewellery  is a popular Etsy jewellery seller that sells quirky yet affordable jewellery and accessories such as the tiny frog charm (£3.90).  I purchased the charm as part of a cheering up gift for someone I don’t know particularly well so I didn’t want an over the top flowery card, just something to show I was thinking of her and her family which would make her smile. 

 The card features a tiny metal smiling frog face which can be removed from the card. He measures 7mmx7mm. The card’s verse isn’t flowery or over the top which is great as it is perfect for many different occasions. The envelope costs an extra 50p which is worth it as the card would be too small for most card envelopes. I also got a frog card included with the charm which is cute and an unexpected bonus. 

The customer service was great and my item arrived within 3 days of ordering. I would recommend this company and will use them again in the future.


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

4 comments:

  1. How cute - always love recommended sites from people I trust

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice most girls where playing with dolls i was in my garden collecting frogs and newts

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a amazingly cute little frog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely check out this local seller now.

    ReplyDelete