About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 8 September 2022

Disney Store Zero Light Up Hanging Ornament



Disney Store have released their 2022 Halloween collection. There are several spookily cute hanging ornaments which feature characters from The Nighmare Before Christmas. 

My favourite is the light up Zero hanging ornament (£20). This ornament features Zero sitting on a light up pump and a sign for Halloween Town. The ornament measures 7x6.5x9cm. The pumpkin can be switched on by a switch on the base. It is made from resin and stone powder and can be either free standing or hung from a ribbon. 

The packaging has been revamped so no polystyrene- the inside box feels and looks rather like an egg box - so less mess! 

I am not particularly a fan of Halloween or The Nightmare Before Christmas but I do think that this is a really cute hanging ornament and would make a great addition to any spooky Disney collection. 


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment