About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 9 February 2022

Review: Wetbrush Charcoal Infused Paddle Detangler



I saw the WetBrush Charcoal Infused Paddle Detangler (£11.99), when ordering a new WetBrush Pro Paddle detangler. I decided to try it out as the charcoal infused bristles are supposed to  remove impurities, balance oil and increase the hair’s shine and smoothness. Excess sebum is removed whilst the hair shaft is deeply cleansed in order to let the hair strands breathe. The TPE strips are an eco friendly material which reduce static and frizz. The hairbrush is suitable for oily hair (me) as it brushes, detangles, refreshes and styles. The Intelliflex bristles prevent strands breaking, less tugging and pain when detangling and hair is quickly detangled. 

 This hairbrush is perfect for me - my hair does break easily and I did notice less breakage when using this WetBrush. I didn’t notice less pain - I normally use the WetBrush Pro range and I thought that the bristles on the charcoal version felt brisker on my scalp, leaving a cleaner more massaged feel to it. My hair didn’t seem to be de frizzed but did seem less oily, looked shinier and healthier. The brush isn’t particularly heavy and the handle is comfortable to hold - this is important if you have long hair and brushing can take quite a long time! 

I liked using the Charcoal infused WetBrush and I will use it in rotation with my Pro Paddle brush when I want a brisker brush and my scalp feels like it needs a cleanse. 

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own. 





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your honest review on this brush! Your hair looks very healthy so it must be working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of a charcoal brush but it sounds like something I could benefit from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very useful. My partner would love one of these brushes.

    ReplyDelete