About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 6 February 2022

Review: Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal SnapMask Stick

The Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Stick retails at £11.99 for 56g.  It is a cleansing and detoxifying mask stick, free from parabens, SLS and silicons. Leaping Bunny Certified the mask is suitable for all skin types and made from 96% natural ingredients. Enriched with a powerful combination of tomato extract, charcoal and salicylic acid, it is a 5 minute mask which claims to fight the toxins, impurities and excess oil which trigger spots. After use skin will be clear, refreshed, oils balanced resulting in health skin. 

My skin is greasy and stressed due to long term illnesses and medication. I am always willing to try new products which are reasonably priced to see if they can help my skin. I purchased my stick via Amazon when it was on offer for £7.99. 

 I like that I don’t have to touch the mask. I can just swipe it on. I would like the stick to be slightly smaller so it would fit in my nose areas more easily. It feels nice on the skin and I could feel it tightening as it dried. The smell is very faint tand it is a clean smell. The mask washed off very easily and looked slightly red for a few minutes. When the redness had gone my skin didn’t look as stressed and shiny but slightly healthier and glowing. It had drawn some impurities to the surface of the skin so I wouldn’t use it just before going out but I do recommend it and have continued to use and have seen fewer and fewer breakouts over the last few weeks. 


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own: 



4 comments:

  1. I've seen salicylic acid in a lot of products that are meant to be good for fighting spots, but how does tomatoes and charcoal help? Charcoal seems to have been a big fad as of late, but I've only ever seen evidence it helps adsorb some poisons in the stomach

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool, right from the bottle to the face. Don't need to mess the hand. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not tried these ! My skin suffers in the summer - sound great

    ReplyDelete