About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 18 April 2022

Little Silver Hedgehog Sterling Silver Hedgehog



I have bought and reviewed several pieces of Little Silver Hedgehog’s hedgehog jewellery (she does create other nature and wildlife animal themed jewellery). I enjoy wearing my pieces because not only are all the pieces handmade in her workshop but a portion of her profits goes towards supporting her hedgehog rescue. The sterling silver hedgehog earrings (£40) caught my eye because they are summery and eye catching.  

 I have not tried the earrings on as they are earmarked as a Twitter competition prize. They are beautiful sterling silver earrings each embossed with a hedgehog. The circular charms are attached to hook fastening. They done feel particularly heavy / I hate earrings that pull my earlobes down.  Each earring measures 1.6cm in diameter. 

The packaging is lovely - the earrings are safely packed ina Little Silver Hedgehog embossed gift bow along with a photo of a hedgehog and leaflets about how to care for them, the whole package would make a great gift for yourself or someone else! 


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

1 comment:

  1. It is always a pleasure to support ethical artists and businesses like this one. Hedgehogs make a particularly appealing subject matter.

    ReplyDelete