About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 23 April 2022

Review:GemShou Earring Stand


 I noticed that the earring stand I was using as a blog/ photo prop was looking rather wonky and scuffed so I went and searched on Amazon U.K. to find a reasonably priced replacement. I found the Gemshou earring stand (£13.99). This is available in black, silver, rose gold and gold and in 2 heights 11 and 13 cm. The stands can also be purchased in sets. 

 The stand arrived in three pieces that were very easily screwed together. The stand can be used to display both hoop and stud post earrings. It is compact and can be taken apart and stored flat when not in use. 

I would purchase this stand in other colour ways. Looking at the stores’ a other listings the stands are available with different shaped bases and there are also matching cone/ ring stands which would be great for jewellers/ Etsy jewellers to display their items on for photos etc. 


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

1 comment: