About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 4 December 2022

Book Review: Carrying Her Boss’s Christmas Baby by Natalie Anderson

 



An enjoyable, heart warming Christmassy read. Nothing particular groundbreaking about the storyline. Particularly enjoyed how they first met on Halloween and he was wearing huge gold Angel wings. Violet is young and feisty, the perfect  foil for the aloof, emotionally unavailable businessman. Both have backgrounds that prevent them moving forward until they address these issues. 


I love Mills & Boon UK and I think you will too! Click my personal referral link to get a discount on your first purchase http://rwrd.io/f4yjeqp?c 

I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted


No comments:

Post a Comment