About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 2 December 2022

Book Review: Miracle Twins For The Midwife (Mills & Boon Medical)


Miracle Twins for the Midwife is a Mills & Boon Medical romance written by Louisa Heaton.  Natalie a midwife  has escaped her past in rural Montana to try to heal her broken heart and come to terms with the fact that due to a terrible accident she may never be able to carry her own child. She has a new job in a busy NYC hospital and goes out on New Years Eve and has a one night stand.

Her one night stand only happens to be Dr Henry who as she she discovers the very next day works in the same dept. He too has his own demons. His daughter was still born and he is now divorced.

After their past experiences both individuals have deep reasons to guard their hearts. Will Natalie’s surprise twin pregnancy thaw Henry’s frozen heart or will Natalie  take her broken heart back to Montana and bring the babies up alone?

An enjoyable read. Well written, characters are engaging, likeable and catch the reader’s attention. Nothing ground breaking but a comfortable easy read.

I love Mills & Boon UK and I think you will too! Click my personal referral link to get a discount on your first purchase http://rwrd.io/f4yjeqp?c 

I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted


No comments:

Post a Comment